Most of writing is a solitary activity. At least for me. The initial story, the first draft, the rewrite, and the first edits are all done before anyone gets to see a story. Then my Team goes to work. They edit, comment, proof, and correct. It’s said that I am to spelling and grammar what oil is to water-Not friends! Yet, my crew keeps me in line.
My special thanks to all of you!
- The Lady G – the boss! (Note: my Lady G, not Amanda!)
- Ian – editor and proofreader. Helps me keep the characters straight!
- Andre – proofreader. Amazing what he can find!
- Lare – proofreader and structural engineer! Not only can he find the really strange problems, he is a master of formatting.
- Mike – the grammarian. Not that I need it! LOL!
- My Readers – those few that slip through, so many are so kind to help make these stories as perfect as possible!